Monday, July 21, 2008

School Climate Rotation notes - July 19-22, 2008

Hey CADA Campers from CADA Leadership Camp who attended Santa Barbara III - July 19-22, 2008. Check out the group photos from your School Climate Rotation, and (more importantly) check out the notes that YOU took from the session. Take these great ideas and make it a great year!

Cheers,
Ron

Councils 9, 10, 11, and 12 - CLICK HERE

Councils 7, 8, and 13 - CLICK HERE

Councils 4, 5, 6, and 15 - CLICK HERE

Councils 1, 2, 3, and 14 - CLICK HERE
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i miss cada =/

Ron Ippolito said...

I'm still here, but I will miss it too as soon as I'm done with Middle School camp! Have a great school year!

Anonymous said...

I miss all my new friends !!! but i hope everyone has an amazeing school year!! GO SENIORS! 09"